Currently, BackboneBMS is offering the following Products:
Click here for an outline of what is included in the various Packages we currently have available.
Also available – “Virtual Data Room” “Document Management System” & “Board Portal”.
BackboneBMS can also provide fully customized solutions across human resources, occupational safety and health and quality management systems. We can develop business specific operational processes and fully customized modules.
If you would like to see some screenshots of our BackboneBMS portal please click here.
The Backbone Business Management System (“BackboneBMS”) has been developed for small to medium sized businesses by a company with extensive experience in these fields.
- will enable you to better control and manage your business.
- is flexible and powerful, yet easy to use.
- can be used by any size company, on a single computer to large networked systems.
- covers all the bases – from Business Processes, Business Disciplines, Company Forms to Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- uses flowcharts to diagrammatically represent your business’ procedures.
- system can be tailored to suit almost any application within any industry.
BackboneBMS provides an integrated Enterprise Knowledge and Information Management tool for easy access to all documents pertaining to your company’s operations. It encompasses the requirements for management of:
- business and operational processes;
- occupational health and safety issues;
- quality assurance;
- human and physical resources.
- the environment;
BackboneBMS is based on the “process approach” as defined by ISO9001.
The system is divided up into Integrated Business Management Processes. These differentiate the procedural requirements for specific activities within the business.
BackboneBMS is structured around the following core Business Processes:
- System Description,
- Corporate Services,
- Strategic and Business Development,
- Proposal Phase,
- Project Planning Phase,
- Project Execution Phase,
- Closeout Phase
All actions described within BackboneBMS are aimed at:
- Achieving Company policies and objectives,
- Reducing business risk,
- Improving profitability, and
- Demonstrating responsible management to stakeholders
BackboneBMS collectively describes your business’ management controls, containing the following types of documents:
- Forms and
- Prompt Lists.
You control the publication of BackboneBMS documentation and you can be responsible for ensuring that it remains current and available. The system outlines in detail how you conduct your business, and:
- provides an overview of your company
- outlines your fully integrated Business Management System
- fulfills the function of an occupational health and safety, environment and quality manual
- is designed to be easily understood and used by everyone
- describes how your contracts are delivered using the Contract Management System (CMS), which is incorporated within BackboneBM